Friday, February 26, 2010

My Very First Blog

I have finally decided to join the blogging universe. I wanted to share some of my experiences with others while I am tyring to start my very own Internet Information Marketing business while still working a full time job.

For those who already have, I commend you. For those who are thinking about it, I will share my experiences as they happen.

As you know or will learn, there is a lot of information dispersed throughout the Internet. If you were to do a google search on information marketing right now, google would return 173,000,000 page results. If you could read 100 pages per day, it would only take you 4739 years to read everyone. That is if no one else ever created any new content and we know that is not going to happen.

So then, let us share this journey together with this great quote from Thomas Edison - "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Over the coming days, I will start to provide you with what I have learned, where I have traveled within the net and any other tidbit that makes sense.

If you are starting your own parallel journey, please let me know as well - we can compare notes, share stories and help each other obtain the goals we have set for ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته اهلا بكم في شركه الزهره كلين للتنظيف والتعقيم افضل العماله المدربه واحدث تقنيات في التنظيف والتعقيم بجميع انحاء المملكه


    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدوادمي


    شركة تنظيف بالدوادمي

    ReplyDelete